Friday, April 24, 2009

Annoying Celebs

cheeseless crust. okay so forst of all let's just clear this up.........i am not crazy, i'm not a fan of every celeb or what they do. it's difficult to see them in a clear light most of the time so i try not to judge. Okay okay... i judge a little, like angelie jolie is now and always will be a homewrecking slut in my book because she hooked up with a married man and that is so far beyond foul. And i did used to seriously hate britney because when she came out she was all short skirts and inuendo and i thought it was highly inappropriate for a role model. Now i just feel like she is a wreck and should be left alone to shave her head and show her crotch....it's sad people, don't promote it.


I guess what this is all leading up to is this interview I saw with Lindsey Lohan on ellen, she was denial girl and ellen just looked like she wanted to tackle her and ship her offf to the nut bin. She kept saying things like she "had no idea" what brought about her recent break up with her les lover Sam Ronson. So I'm sitting there watching and the whole time I'm thinking, is she unconcious like 98% of the time? No idea why? Uh try you're a train wreck, an out of work marginal actress, and an off the wagon( I'll do anything I can get my hands on) addict. So yeah, why would she leave you?


The worst part of all these celebs is that most of them are at best functioning crazy people with lots of money and nothing to do but get in trouble and look pretty. Then when things like this start going on the first thing they say is " oh the press has played this so wrong" or my favorite " I just want to be left alone". Well here's the scoop, you can't be left alone. You're amous, you asked to be in the spotlight, in effect you asked to be a role model. You can't differentiate between the two, even if you only wanted one. That is part of the gig, fame, fortune, adoring fans who want to be just like you. So if you can't hang, if you can't be slightly less insane, then GO AWAY.


I'm tired of changing the channel every time one of you comes on tv so my children don't see you and start to think you're cool. I hate knowing that alot of other kids who have seen you, look up to you and think that being a hot mess is great. I mean who doesn't want to be a stupid, spoiled whore right? I think accountablility is paramount here, if you can't be responsible, you can't be famous. Why should I have to worry that you and your drunken antics are going to one day turn my daughter into a drunken slut cuz she saw you do it first? I know, harsh words but the truth isn't always what you want to hear. My son thinks SpiderMan is the coolest guy on the planet but what if the guy who plays him all of a sudden starts frequenting strip clubs? It's everywhere, even when you change the channel it's on the magazines when we shop, the radio in the car. What am I supposed to do, ban him from READING IF HE SEES SOMETHING THAT CATCHES HIS ATTENTION? I doubt it.



So the answer here is that people are going to have to stop behaving like this. Whether you like it or not you are in the light and these kids have celebrity worship like you wouldn't believe, I can't keep my children completely cut off from the outside world because you can't remember to put your damn underwear on in the morning. It's time that people grow up or fade away, for all of our sakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment